Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Should I or shouldn't I?

ynsaen opened this issue on Dec 24, 2004 ยท 104 posts

ynsaen posted Sat, 25 December 2004 at 12:48 PM

The more I read, the more I think about. If you happen to be a person who agrees more with cliff-dweller than myself, for example, then speak up. Present your thoughts. And if you don't well, let me know that, too. I'm slowly going through and sort of "practicing" this with a few of the posters who have specifically said they would like it if I do so (but not those who are saying otherwise). Takes a good 30 minutes to consider an image, another 15 to write something approaching an intelligent assessment, then another 15 minutes of checking the two to be sure nothing is overboard (I'm not trying to wreck an image, I'm trying to make it better). So I can't exactly do a lot of them. I'm also going to really only do it to images that capture my attention. So if you have been hit by me so far -- let me know if it was of value or not, and if I touched any nerves (even if only a little). Heck, I want to do this well.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)