Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Should I or shouldn't I?

ynsaen opened this issue on Dec 24, 2004 ยท 104 posts

Towal posted Sun, 26 December 2004 at 7:24 PM

I am just getting to where I actually can pose things (sorta) on my own. It takes me hours to do a pose sometimes and I know that some of that is because I'm doing things the hard way probably.

I am starting to learn better what moves what and how so it's worth it. I still use a lot of premade poses to get me started though.

I enjoy the program. I have spent way to much on it for what I do, but at least this collection doesn't take up physical space in the house much to my husband's delight ;)

It usually takes me days to complete one render (I'm always sorta shocked when people are upset about the 1 upload per day. I can't even manage 1 render a day that I feel is worth posting 3 would be out of the question), but I have fun doing them (for the most part) and really that is all that matters to me.

If I can improve I would certainly like to, but as long as I have fun doing it and I enjoy my renders even though they are imperfect that is what is most important in the long run, I think.

If you do get time to look at any of my pictures I will certainly take what you say in the manner which it is given and not as a personal attack.

I think my later renders have fair improvements over my start..at least they have shadows now ;)