Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Should I or shouldn't I?

ynsaen opened this issue on Dec 24, 2004 ยท 104 posts

Bobasaur posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 12:38 PM

Towal, You may already be doing this, but just in case... I've found I can pose quicker when I use the dials than when I use the tools. I've also found that applying symmetry saves time in certain poses. Finally, I've found that turning IK on and off as required can significantly speed things up. ynsaen I love constructive criticism. One of my regrets is that the animation section isn't set up for it. Sometimes I've used IM's to offer suggestions but I rarely post criticism in the gallery. Of course, that could be because I rarely go to the gallery. I can usually find something I like about an image, so when I do offer criticism, I address both the good and the 'other.' I do my best to make sure and emphasize that it's merely my opinion and speak 'tentatively' ("I think it might be a bit more dramatic if you... ...assuming that's what you're going for."). I don't mention any 'other' without a suggestion for how I'd improve it. I also say 'why' I think it would be an improvement. That is, unless someone is asking about a specific thing, in which case I may simply address that. Some people say - in the comments section of their image - that they welcome feedback. Those would be the ones most likely to be receptive to constructive criticism. There's probably enough of them to keep you busy for a long time. I love red hair!

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/