Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Should I or shouldn't I?

ynsaen opened this issue on Dec 24, 2004 ยท 104 posts

cagewench posted Wed, 29 December 2004 at 10:05 AM

Here's an example of what can occur though when you are honest... my comment on an image in the Poser gallery: "The darkness and the dark colours are nice... The pose from the breasts up looks good, from below the breasts and to the tops of her interesting footwear though, it looks a lil off. Mainly the pose of the left leg in the hip and crotch area. Nice use of shadow on the right palm and lighting on the left one." which resulted in the following comment made by the artist in the comment area of the image: "Thanks everyone much appreciated 1 neg doesn't matter guys hugs to all and mods do not delete any comments without letting me know why:) everyone has a right to their own opinion thanks" And an IM I received from the artist as well: "...most of the time I do not adjust their work mainly because they have some strange poses and can't change them to much without really messing them up and didn't on this one not with the tendrils frankly not really sure who's poses they were thats why I did not list them as it is I try to get the main people . I know your only trying to help but I really wish you just message me instead of pointing out every little tiny bit of what you consider incorrect. we all have our own likes and dislikes so your one out of 37 positive ones doesn't really matter.. so many have message me and think those kind of comments are funny oh well each to their own I guess I certainly am not trying to get you mad at me I think you still are and always will be to bad too we could have been good friends. We are all here to have fun and enjoy each others work sadly some do not see it that way." so, just be prepared :> and, no, I'm not saying who the artist is and I did cut out the identification of who the artist said created the pose that they used in their image. cara who, for the record, does not dislike the unnamed-artist... just thinks that said artist needs honest comments