Forum: Developers

Subject: Project Kaimira: Pt 3 The Next Stage Evolution

Seraphira opened this issue on Dec 29, 2004 ยท 137 posts

Seraphira posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 10:30 AM

Holy shit! LOL! I think i started something here hehehe ;) Please note to everyone. Thank you for you're comments and views on realistic females. In this last while Kaimira is always changing. Now With the 8 heads thing, Kaimira is actually 9 Heads tail, which I will need to shorten that a bit. After this modification there will be no more. :) LOL i'll never be able to finisher lol. But I dearly thank you all for helping me so, you all gave me awesome and priceless points on "real humans", this is the part of the learning process as i am creating Kaimira. Now here's few changes that I did make. I made her hands and head a bit bigger, it does look alot better. Also I shortened her neck a bit. Next List of changes: I will change her hight to 8 heads and then I will do the rest of the detailing in low res mesh I had to delete the layers because of all the resizing and changing of Kaimira. Once she's done I will re put in the layer system. I want to finish her by the end of the week, and it's comming shortly and i still have to finish her feet and toes yet. Here's some previews. I hope you like the changes that where made.