Forum: Photography

Subject: Hairs and hiss

jcv2 opened this issue on Jan 06, 2005 ยท 86 posts

tvernuccio posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 1:32 AM

clapping ooooh...glad to see ya'all here!!! Brian...those pics are just too cool!!! come on show us your baldy head HC...or better yet...let us see what you looked like WAY back when...when you had hair!!! hehe...turns with butt facing you...yeah yeah...i deserve to be kicked for that one!!! cindy, what a fantastic pic of Sarah and her gorgeous locks!!! let it grow, let it grow, let it grow! hi Lesley!! nice to meet ya!! luv your photo and your hair is tuff stuff!!! definitely a kool kiss face as cyn says! William....you call that bad hair? hey...you know here in Kentucky a mullet is STILL #1 hair style for guys!!! LOL.. i think red hair looks good on you. you should see this one pic i have of me when i was in 7th grade. OMG...my mom dyed my hair carrot orange AGAINST my wishes. I was the laughing-stock of the entire school!!! I kid you not!!! i looked like bozo the clown. I think i have that foto floatin' around here somewhere. If i find it, I'll scan it and upload it. one little chuckle from ANY of you...well...you'll get the biggest butt-kickin' this side of the Mississippi!!!! Thanks ya'all!!!! this is so much fun to see everybody!!!!