Forum: Photography

Subject: Hairs and hiss

jcv2 opened this issue on Jan 06, 2005 ยท 86 posts

tvernuccio posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:29 AM

hey Chelle...I hate you too!!!!! Jeesh, what's with you guys and your gorgeous big hair?????? Man...it's just not fair!!!! I totally love your hair Michelle and WHAT A SMILE!!!! You were gorgeous then and you still are!!!!!!! and i luv that pic of you with the hat!!!! wonderful! i luv hats!!! wear 'em a lot! thyroid hair...sigh...don't you wonder why it's not our armpit hair or hair on legs that fall out? ya know...that would be ok...keep us from having to shave. but noooooooooo. and yeah Cyn...there IS something in the water. Seriously. I've done a lot of research. it's also in milk you buy in store. It's rocket fuel. I do not joke. other stuff in water too. here's just one article. if you want more info do a google search. I've been researching for 2 years and learned so much. i found out too much soy can lead to thyroid problems and autoimmune disorders. Here are just two links. there's so much info out there. IM or email me if you want more links/info. funny, i've met so many people here who have thyroid problems...others who haven't replied to this thread. Click Here to learn about Perchlorate ! Click Here to learn about how soy affects thyroid! About pic of me with bald head...that'll have to wait until kemal gets out of bed. i need help with scanning. cindy....peggy lipton hair???? that's what i had for YEARS....hated it!!! wanted hairs wildy curly hair!!! jc...can you explain riddle, i'm lost find the two differences???? whatcha mean???