Forum: Photography

Subject: Hairs and hiss

jcv2 opened this issue on Jan 06, 2005 ยท 86 posts

tvernuccio posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 12:20 PM

cindy...sweet and innocent? hehe....squirt (i borrowed jan-carel's super-mega soaker!!!! LOL) bouncin' off walls...yep that's you. i bounce too! I'm like Tigger! bounce trounce bounce trounce. ADHD and thyroid in hyper range most of the time now. double whammy!!! makes me bounce off walls. PLEASE DON'T NUKE ME!!!!! my mom got nuked. had grave's/hyperT. now she has Hashi's/hypoT...like me. Michelle...glad your Luscious hair is back!!!! i LUV your hair short!!!! looks totally awesome on you!!!! no more clumps of hairs falling out for me either. that was scary. yes jan-carel, hard to see big clumps of hairs just falling out. i don't need your fertizlier now that i have thyroid medicine! you're so funny! I love your wilderness look, but best to cut it if you can't see my images anymore!!! oooh...can't wait for ya'all to see how i looked when i had shaved head!!!!!! The reason i shaved my head??? Well, i wanted to do something wild, daring, and adventurous! i want to try to find way to get over my shyness and be more confident. i've been trying to overcome shyness my whole life. so i do things like joined drama club, Thespians, and put myself doing things that scare me...trying to force myself to be brave and get over shyness. I figured well, if i can walk around the world with a bald head, I can do anything! And really, it gave me TONS of confidence!!!! i was forced to be in position of being stared at. I was verrrry conspicuous. i lived in small rural town in KY. girls didn't shave heads. i kept shaved head for 3 years. Now, i'm not nearly as shy. i still am, but that experience helped a lot. it FORCED me to deal with my shyness. I like to push myself as you know. always want to change and grow. i was sick of how being shy kept me from doing things. so that's my story and i'm stickin' to it!!!