Forum: Challenge Arena

Subject: "SAVE THE FORUM" -Challenge Ideas/Participants...

Chcicken_Soup opened this issue on Dec 05, 2000 ยท 30 posts

crisodian posted Thu, 28 December 2000 at 9:44 AM

I don't know how this would all play out. I really hadn't worked out all the details. Maybe a challenge for several teams to design sets and populate them based on a theme? As an example maybe a christmas /winter scene: Everyone has the same basic theme with one team member responsible for the set design and one team member to populate it? I do like your suggestion of challenging a team to design a set (or scenario maybe - a themed set with some kind of background story) and then challenging another team to populate it. That could spawn some pretty amazing creations, don't you think? As far as team creation goes, the only suggestion I have is that if you commit to being part of a team that you have to do your part. :) Other than that, I don't know how the teams would form. Maybe we could post that we want to be part of the team competition and then get assigned to a team? I'm thinking of new forum members, like myself, who have yet to really meet the other members of the community. Then after a while let teams form on their own? Suggestions? I posted the thought here to kind of see where it would run. I thought it could prove to be a lot of fun! :) ~K.~