Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Question about DAZ's Platinum Club

dvd_master opened this issue on Jan 07, 2005 ยท 14 posts

nontroppo posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:54 PM

If you really are about to go crazy, even if only for a few months, I would join the PC on a monthy basis. You can get a big wardrobe + hair + scenery for M3 and V3 with only PC items, at $1.99 each. I would resist buying non-PC items at all unless you're absolutely sure (eg. the catsuit/bodysuit are expensive and not worth it, IMO). I rarely pay full price for non-PC things - I either grab them on sale or wait until I have a few vouchers from various sources.

Be aware of what you can get for free - no point buying skin textures yet because there are good free ones around (or grab some $5 ones from Renderosity).

If you buy four PC things a month, then including the $8 monthly fee that's $4 each, which is great value. Add to that the $5 voucher (plus all kinds of additional vouchers that DAZ gives away during the year) to go towards a non PC-item you can't live without, and it all adds up to a good deal.

The PC hasn't had too much of interest for me lately, because of the Girl/Aiko/Teens/Xmas madness, but I'm hoping for better selections soon. I no longer buy PC things on a whim - I stick them on my wishlist until I need them. Unlike sale items, their price stays low!

Message edited on: 01/07/2005 23:55