Forum: Photography

Subject: Hairs and hiss

jcv2 opened this issue on Jan 06, 2005 ยท 86 posts

tvernuccio posted Sat, 08 January 2005 at 12:40 AM

William, you're so sweet to say that about my red hair. OMG, you just don't know how mortified i was to be seen in public!!! oh, bogey...yeah...hardly waiting to see your morning hair!! I just KNOW this is gonna be good!!!!!!! jan-carel, super-model?? yeah....in my dreams!!! Glamour Shots...oh yeah, i had fun! went with my girlfriend and we had a blast! hey...did you call me The Hairy Queen??? thump yep...Kick in the butt for you for that!!! thump and there's another for good measure!!!! Michelle, oh yeah....definitely remember Sinead O'Connor!! Everyone called me Sinead O'Sheila!!! LOL!!! hey girl...thanks for what you said!!! Some people liked how i looked with shaved head, and actually it wouldn't bother me to do it again. so easy!!!! i have round face too Michelle, so go for it girl!!!!! it grows back fast really. and hey, if you don't like it you'll have fun wearin' hats and wigs!!!! so you had skinny phase too huh. yeah...i got those comments all the time. 8 years ago i was 88 pounds. the more people talked about how skinny i was, the more determined i was not to eat. everyone said i looked awful. kemal told me in the early days of our marriage that he was NOT physically attracted to me when we first met...because i was so skinny i looked like skeleton. and he was afraid of breakin' my bones!! LOL. but he was skinny too! we both plumped up!!! LOL. Cindy, you and Chelle both think i could give Sinead a run for her money, eh??? You're so sweet, Cindy!!! let's trade! you can have shaved head and I get your gorgeous wild locks!!!!