Forum: Bryce

Subject: A lousy start on a new year.

Rochr opened this issue on Jan 13, 2005 ยท 47 posts

Rochr posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 5:38 AM

Mark, I really hope things work out for your little one as well. I can perfectly understand selling the car, because i would do the exact same thing, if it comes down to that. And youre absolutely right, best to deal with it day by day and make them as comfortable as possible. This guy is going to get spoiled with his favourite meatballs and lots of attention. Shavala, That sounds exactly like the heart failure hes got. Were going to pick up some medication today, and one of them is for the liquid in the lungs. Must say that your words have given me a little hope about the time we have left, but unfortunatly, eventually we must consider whats best, and if we want to put them through more medication and perhaps pain. One thing is for certain though, he can be as troublesome as he like. As long as hes not in pain or suffering, i wont be putting him to sleep, no matter what it costs me. Must also say, that i would never had consider posting something like this in any another forum. This place is unique, and thats thanks to you guys! Cant thank you enough!

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com