Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Clothing Creator from PhilC.

UrbanChilli opened this issue on Jan 14, 2005 ยท 24 posts

PhilC posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 3:58 AM

Yes I used the Clothing Creator to make the mesh. No other modeling package was employed. UVMapper was used for my convenience but I could have done with out it. Part of the operation is to use the Poser 5 cloth room. Full instructions are included on the CD. As well as the usual text and pictures I have made a series of flash video tutorials that walk you through every step. (There is a sample on the page). To my view these on screen presentations are an essential part of the package. I know that many folks are not comfortable using some of the features in Poser 5 so for this reason they are included to show folks its not as hard as they may feel. Because of their size I can only deliver the files on a CD, I do not wish to post out hundreds of free CD's. I do not wish to distribute the plug in without clear instructions.

Now all that said, as I've been writing this I've been thinking of a way that may be possible. It would just have one garment hard coded into it and the rest as a preset PZ3 file, enough so that you could see and understand the process. ...... OK, I'll see what I can do :)

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg