Forum: Bryce

Subject: OT: The real reason I moved to America can now be revealed.

drawbridgep opened this issue on Jan 28, 2005 ยท 68 posts

Quest posted Sat, 29 January 2005 at 4:30 AM

LOLFunny stuff indeedyou cant revocate something that wasnt given but taken by force from you! Remember the Boston tea party, give me liberty or give me death, one if by land, two if by sea? Since our independence, the Brits dont have a lock on the English language. I give youEbonics! Its Ill put a cap in your ass not Ill put a cap in your arse. Corrections: Microsoft is an American enterpriseif you need to look up anything in its dictionary, then you must need lessons from us. British and Aussies are similar in that they both make constant use of the word mate regardless to which gender theyre saying toin the US, mate is a special otheras in soul mate. So when traveling to these countries, use mate and everyone will like you for iterregardless of gender. ROTFLMAOlook who feeds off political correctness! God save the Queen was in our servitude-enforced anthem, since our independence weve changed it. Nowits good to be the king. American football is just thatAmerican football, we dont play follow the leader very well, so the rest of the world could follow each other. Just like blue-jeans is American, American apple pie, American jazz, American Rock n Roll, American Internet, American Microsoft and American Coca Cola, how about McDonalds?. We will certainly continue to carry firearms because our Constitution guarantees that we can, thanks to the Brits. LOLfrom my cold dead hands By the way, how has your gun control program been goingnot too good from what we hear. LOLthe very fact that Britain must follow America in world affairs, proves that to the contrary, you are not fit to govern yourselves. Love John Cleese but leave America to the Americans. We know best how to deal with her. Go back to your sleeper cells and do what you do bestsleep! Thanks for the laughs.