Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: HELP!!!! Am I going insane????????????????????????

JanP opened this issue on Jan 05, 2001 ยท 13 posts

JanP posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 6:57 PM

Your right about the graph. It can be clicked. While the graph is an option, I truely hate it. Its not designed well at all and when I try to advance the slider I usually accidently end up increasing the view range. Would be nice to have clickable buts to advance left or right. And yeah I looked in the manual and there is a photo showing a drop down list with the other parameters but not in mine as of late. Anybody know if there is a specific widows file that is required for this drop downn list to appear? That way I can search for the windows dll file on the web and put it in my system folder. BTW I am using Win98 with all tha latest updates I thought maybe this was occuring because I had it installed on a secondary drive. So I unistalled it and placed it on my C drive but that did not work. I deleted allreferences to poser and that did not work. I am at a total loss. Do you think "restoring the registry might solve this? Will doing that screw up recently installed software? Oy vey???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!