Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 6 Sneak Peak

Curious_Labs opened this issue on Feb 04, 2005 ยท 90 posts

ynsaen posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 9:17 PM

"Les is providing new content, but that doesn't necessarily mean human figures..." As noted by lawndart, and, if Rebekah will forgive me and Les will avoid smooshing me.... This thought doesn't excite me. Sixus1's team does good work, but the mapping on them is sometimes less that acceptable to me, and I do not find the figures typically appealing aesthetically. (these are opinions, folks, not condemnations. I have a rather specifc set of criteria that I'm struggling to meet for my own self, and haven't achieved it often enough. This doesn't mean the products are crappy.) Outside of that, however, the rigging and system functionality is superb -- they do not hesitate to make use of features within the program, they use advanced rigging methods, and they don't shy away from experimenting. They also take umbrage rather easily with folks (though mellowing of late), and if folks greet their hard work with the equivalent level of enthusiasm that Judy was recieved, I fear we may well lose them. I don't want to see that. Will be interesting, to say the least.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)