Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I do not need help!

operaguy opened this issue on Feb 12, 2005 ยท 22 posts

operaguy posted Sun, 13 February 2005 at 11:08 AM

At least I got you to read this post, which TEACHES you one thing, right? In case you missed it: Put something about your issue in the subject. Second, it's posts like yours that make more experienced people want to not help, because you are throwing your hurt feelings around. Oh, by the way, it teaches you something else, which is in my first paragrah and which I hoped you absorbed and honored: The premise of the message to a new person is not "watch out, don't offend the forum", it is this: The members are incredibly generous. They will help. If you want to amplify the generosity, here's one small thing you can do to both show respect and help them help you. Put something about your issue in the subject. I will say one more thing. When someone posts a topic like "HELP!!!" and then the text inside is a question that has been answered many many times, it is an indication that the person has NOT taken the time to come in, read a few threads, get the 'lay of the land', do a search and attempt to do things like they are done here, which is good advice for any civilized person in any walk of life. Frankly, it's somewhat rude. We still help you, but it was been a fractious interaction rather than a rich one. So, welcome to this helping place. ::::: Opera :::::