Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I do not need help!

operaguy opened this issue on Feb 12, 2005 ยท 22 posts

queri posted Tue, 15 February 2005 at 3:27 PM

I really don't mind if the question is one that is has been asked a million times-- with V2 it was eyebrows-- with every Poser it's how do I conform without losing the main figure. How do people know that those questions have been asked so often? Some obsessives, like me, read the darn forums for three months while waiting for your software to arrive. This was three years ago and I had trashed my P4 disks. So I learned most of the essentials in that time-- and I still clicked on the wrong thing to add clothes.LOL! Some people are so darn scared of getting blasted they just post a question and run away hoping noone will flame them. There actually are places like that. We are not one of them-- they don't know that, especially if English is not their primary language. Three years and more of working Poser and I still can't get the forum search engine to work reliably. Either nothing comes up, or 300 pages come up, none of which have anything to do with my problem. I never blame anyone for not using it. It gives me the collywobbles. But, please, oh please, if you, operaguy could get people to mention basic prob in the title, and list the operating system and version of Poser, Vicki,Judy,Mike etc-- whether you upgraded to the fixes on P5-- you should get a medal!!! Two medals if people stop deleting their first post! How are others to learn if everyone deletes their mistakes. I bless and applaud everyone who's mistakes helped me to learn more. It's the only way. Good thread. Emily