Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: More Poser 6 news!

NomiGraphics opened this issue on Feb 16, 2005 ยท 150 posts

SecretOrchid posted Wed, 16 February 2005 at 3:40 PM

I entered my serial number with 0's, o's, dashes, and no dashes. Nothing worked. I have three seperate problems with calling sales: 1. I don't appreciate having to -work- to get a company to take my money for their product. It really ought to be the other way around; something about that just doesn't sit right with me. 2. I resent being assumed to be a criminal until proven otherwise. This is the equivalent of having a security guard follow you around and give you nasty looks at a fancy department store until you finally make your purchase. It does not endear me to Nordstrom, and it's not working in Curious Lab's favour here either. I did NOT steal my copy of Poser 5, and if other people did I don't feel like it's -my- obligation to be inconvenienced. 3. If, in my first interaction with Poser 6, it's ALREADY giving me wonky technical difficulties, I'm not sure it's a good investment of my money in the first place. Sorry, but if these are all things I must accept in order to be a Curious Labs customer this year, I will probably pass on being a customer.