Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: More Poser 6 news!

NomiGraphics opened this issue on Feb 16, 2005 ยท 150 posts

Curious_Labs posted Wed, 16 February 2005 at 7:12 PM

Hi All, First, I really want to thank everyone for looking into the Poser 6 Special Edition pre-order launch today. We sincerely appreciate your interest and Ill keep doing what I can to get as much detail out to you on the boards, email and on our web pages until the actual release date of Poser 6. For the few that are experiencing a serial number rejection on trying to pre-order the upgrade, weve been finding a number of causes. Mostly its either a need to enter the serial number using capitalization, understating that there are no letter Os and that you do need to use the hyphens. The 2nd reason for the majority of those entering in their number correctly is just due to the volume of people attempting to pre-order the upgrade at the moment you are entering in your details. But, if you have been entering in the number correctly and have experience a serial number rejection multiple times, Id like to please ask if you would IM me with the following details: Location/Country Version of Poser you're upgrading from Serial number The exact store URL of the product that you are trying to purchase from Error numbers received Time the error occurred As a last resort however, all people eligible for the upgrade who continue to have this difficulty on our store during the pre-order period will receive their rightful Poser 6 Special Edition upgrade. Even if we have to process the old-fashioned way of faxing proof for a manual order process, well do. But please give this at least a week for us to iron out any of these issues. Also, our Technical Support has been working to get through as many people today as possible. There are many, many inquiries coming in that the serial number get mixed in with but I do promise that you are a priority. With kind regards, Katherine

Message edited on: 02/16/2005 19:16