Forum: Community Center

Subject: Just me?

Erlik opened this issue on Feb 19, 2005 ยท 35 posts

Lyne posted Tue, 22 February 2005 at 9:35 PM

SORRY THE LIMIT IS UP AND I CAN'T EDIT MY OWN POST?? huh? is there a time limit to edit a post? I was only "gone" about 10 minutes to do my testing as follows: Okay, I did a couple of things... I left yahoo open and went to another gallery and visited many images.. no problems.. then I did another test...I took a link from my own store gallery site, sent it to my yahoo, and went from there to the image... no problem... Then I closed all my browsers (which dumps files) and went back to my yahoo...and started to visit my Fav's here again... went okay until I got to the 5th image... it was corrupted... So I copied the image link... closed all my browsers.. opened rosity..and pasted...and went to the image again.. and it was FINE! I just don't get it... I have the same firewalls, and anti virus and anti spyware as always.... Could rosity be getting over loaded with viewers and not have enough bandwidth to show images properly? Don't think so, as this happens all hours of the day and night... ?

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!