Forum: Community Center

Subject: MODERATORS HAVE PULLED ALL MY IMAGES

jbeauvais opened this issue on Feb 23, 2005 ยท 20 posts

Synapse posted Sun, 27 February 2005 at 4:26 AM

Okay, I had a look at that earlier thread, thanks for that (and sorry for the misunderstanding above). Anyway, Joe was given some suggestions, even a link to the Comics section, where he could make inquiries. But five days later he's coming back saying his images have been pulled - having been pursuing his original route instead. This is nothing to do with him being a "newbie" or otherwise; upon having an image pulled for the first time the mod didn't descend on him like a ton of bricks but just pointed out his mistake and offered an alternative route. If he took it he'd be able to keep creating and posting, instead of deciding to stop posting altogether which is a shame. This isn't about elitism, just accepting that some things are off limits. I do agree though that the site should maybe have these issues covered in text somewhere (or at least more prominently - I went hunting but couldn't find anything, maybe that's my crappy hunting skills though!). Maybe there could be a forum specifically for newbies that covers these bases? :-)