Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Trying to understand - Please post your opinion

2be opened this issue on Feb 27, 2005 ยท 15 posts

wertu posted Sun, 27 February 2005 at 1:02 PM

Based on images and profiles people have posted of themselves that I have seen I would say the following are the major "kinds" of people using Poser as I percieve it: 10% 20-39 year old female graphic designers (or student or IT person) 25% 20-49 year old male graphic designers or IT persons or musicions 30% 40+ Female persons of whom I have no impression of their employement carreer... my guess is every different kind of job, buisness manager, accountant, homemaker, retail, office manager, etc.) 30% 50+ Retired or close to retirement male egineers (and similar technical careers: System Administrators etc.) 5% miscelanious such asold ex-hippy leather vest motercycle type dudes on workers comp... a variety of working trades such as pulbers, electritions, roofers, college tech professors, etc Based on correspondances with people I would say I get the impression that perhaps as many as 15% (maybe more) are partially physically disabled. 10% suffering from metal disability such as Major Depression. Very many countries are reflected in my correspondances with people, France, Itally, Russia, Portegul, Spain, Greece, Germany, etc etc etc. Purchasing seems to have no demegraphic that I can tell male female, age or career as far as I can tel from people discussing what they have bought (except designers buying more "merchat resources"). The only thing I have noticed is that the employedd people buy A LOT of stuff and the people with limited incomes (disablity and students mainly) choose purchases carefully and sparingly. Now please don't flame me! 2be asked a question and I am giving my IMPRESSION no warrenty implied. Please do not be insulted if I have said something you do not like. The offense is unintentional completely.