Forum: Vue

Subject: Difference between Bryce and Vue

Arctic_Scorpio opened this issue on Mar 01, 2005 ยท 52 posts

aeilkema posted Wed, 02 March 2005 at 12:28 AM

"Simply make it as easy to import Poser scenes into Bryce as it is to import them into Vue." That's one of the features why I did get Vue 4. "E-on understands the fact that the ease of .pz3 import is key to their program's popularity." DAZ doesn't seem to understand that fact at all and keeps on pushing D/S on us. They seem to have something against Poser. Even the important poll (DAZ called it that way) they had last year, showed that far more users wanted direct pz3 import over D/S import, but still DAZ keeps on developing good integration between D/S and Bryce. They way DAZ treats Poser users and their unwillingness to give clear information on the features and release date of Bryce 5.5, made me abandon Bryce now and get Vue 5 Pro. E-On runs their comapny much better then DAZ does, they give excact release dates, reveal of the features of their applications a long time before the release dat and their tech support are very helpfull. Also E-On listens well to their customers, another thing DAZ hardly ever does. More then enough reasons for me to abandon Bryce for ever. I'm not placing my trust in some company that promises the release of an application beginning of last Fall, then pushes it back to the end of the years, then promises to release it by the end of February and then telling that it will be released in a few more weeks (which could be even more then 3 weeks still acoording to their few weeks). Now DAZ is even denying that they've promised to release Bryce 5.5 beginning of the Fall 2004 and later pushed that release that to end of 2004, while it has been in newsletters and on forum announcements. I'm not placing my trust in such a company treating me as a users as some kind of uninformed fool, not knowing what he's doing at all. Again even if the features would be the same, the way DAZ treats this whole Bryce 5.5 release process is more then enough reason to drive me to E-On.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk