Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Movie ???

Bobbyray opened this issue on Mar 01, 2005 ยท 14 posts

Bobbyray posted Wed, 02 March 2005 at 12:48 PM

Fair enough Opera. Perhaps it was my fault for not being totally specific and detailed. I said: We will succeed and perhaps be the first internet based movie production studio with all independent worldwide team members. We are not a company. Ideas are the basis for new ways of success and opportunity. Choice is our decision to try something different. That means exactly what it says. We may become a company if all goes well, a company that makes money and offers products (a movie), in the future. That was meant to let people know we are starting a project with an end goal. We are making a movie, a product to sell. Also, if we can pull this off, we can offically start a legal company. I appologize for the mis-understanding but there are many people out there on the web and yes here that love to insult others endeavers and comments without getting clarification from the author. (which is what you should have done, if you were not clear on the terms used.) Mature advice... So, are you game for the adventure as I feel you are? If you want to know more, email me at: bobbyray02@msn.com Bray