Forum: Fractals

Subject: Hot 20 suggestions

nickcharles opened this issue on Mar 01, 2005 ยท 74 posts

undisclosed-designer posted Wed, 02 March 2005 at 11:51 PM

hmm... i don't really care about the hot-20, i never get in it anyways, i don't have time to comment as much as the ones who do just 1 piece of artwork every day, so i ain't gonna be that kind of a popular commenter ergo not a popular artist, cause thats what's this is all about, really... i am sorry, i dont have time for that, i am a fulltime artist _ what ya can do is change the concept of that hotlist lets just say we make a nomination list each month of artist who showed their awesome masterworks, and a panel of judges get to chose who is gonna have the artwork of the month title, the first price is a golden certification, then who gets 2nd and 3rd, another color and can have that displayed on their personal homepage at this gallery. cause these galleries isn't about the person who makes it, its about their extra-ordinary skills to have their creative mind expressed in their piece of artwork. well gotta get to work, i am a taxi-driver today for we had so much snow the last few days, gotta get them kids to school somehow LOL good day Harmen