Forum: Fractals

Subject: Hot 20 suggestions

nickcharles opened this issue on Mar 01, 2005 ยท 74 posts

crazywitko posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 8:05 AM

I never really paid much attention to the Hot20 after the first couple of weeks posting here. I would have, and still would like an image of mine to make it there by it's merits alone, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. I do this form of art because "I" like it, and I liked it so much I just wanted to share it with others. If anybody else likes it too, well that's cool, and hopefully they will tell my why..or why they don't like it. I don't have the whole day, or night for that matter to spend on this site wondering if an image of mine will make the Hot20. It would be a nice feature for this community, but it definately needs to be tweaked. The biggest thing I think that would help is to limit "1" image for a particular artist into it at one time, and to limit how long they are in there by 5 days. I would hope that that would be enough to rotate ALL artists who post here into it at sometime or another. In my opinion, everyone has done a good enough work of art to go into the Hot20, but not every image they've ever done. Even Van Gough had a bad day..LOL I've enjoyed posting to, and veiwing in this gallery. I will continue to do so with or without a Hot20. I'll leave the politics to someone else. Hope it gets worked out and this will become a non subject in the future. Doug