Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Poser Among Us?

Rhiannon opened this issue on Mar 02, 2005 ยท 96 posts

cooler posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 5:00 PM

Frankly I think you guys are protesting too much to be so totally innocent! Would you like to clarify that a little? I don't especially like being proclaimed guilty of something without being able to enjoy it first :-) Anyone with half a brain would know that our indignation is based on the fact that there's a HUGE kernal of truth that Tuber's Steal. No, not all of them but the ones who don't shouldn't be upset by people who are angry with the ones who do steal. My irritation is with the obvious bigotry of lumping everyone who makes tubes into the same basket. Substitute, "nigger" "jew" or "anyone who uses poser instead of a real CG program" into your statement our indignation is based on the fact that there's a HUGE kernal of truth that Tuber's Steal & you'll see what I mean. These "Righteous" tubers you speak of should be very understanding of why people are upset by the theft of their labors! If you're going to ask for understanding, try having a little of your own. Drop by the copyright forum sometime & browse through the dozens of threads BY tubers trying to identify tubes so the ripped off artist can be alerted or "outing" illegal sites.