Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Poser Among Us?

Rhiannon opened this issue on Mar 02, 2005 ยท 96 posts

cooler posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 9:05 PM

::sigh:: And I find it even more hilarious when someone posts something idiotic, gets called on it & then persists in trying to defend an untenable position (see also: ronknights. How about if I throw up the following post... Mizraels Should be Banned!!! by cooler on 3/3/05 If they can't contribute intelligently to a thread they have no business being on this site! Note: It doesn't say some Mizraels, most Mizraels, a few Mizraels, or even Mizraels who slip into pink lingerie & stalk small woodland creatures in the moonlight. otay lest deal with your last post... I find it funny that the people who actually start the arguments by misreading what has been said are always the first to tell the people they've misqouted to back off and shut up. care to show me where I misquoted you or told you to "shut up"? I never had any need to clarify my header from the original post because the very text of the message made it quite clear I was referring to people who don't make their own content and take from others. care to show me where the qualifier "and take from others" magically appears? You sir are the one who went on to Assume I ment every tuber and also to actually go so far as to put the word ALL in my message where it never was to begin with. Plagarism is a serious charge. Again show me where I edited anything deliberately misleading into your post & I'll retract everything I've said. Maybe next time you should slow down and read the actual message before getting your hackles up and starting an argument that never needed occur. If you had I'd never have associated your ire with guilt. In anycase, I like popcorn. And I'd strongly suggest you slow down & think about how your message will affect other people before you post something with an intentionally inflammitory title. extra butter & salt on mine with a Dr. Pepper on the side :-)