Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Poser Among Us?

Rhiannon opened this issue on Mar 02, 2005 ยท 96 posts

cooler posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 9:59 PM

oh please... If you honestly think "Yep Ban all them dirty tubers!!! They're not like US! I mean it's not like they do REAL art or anything" is intended to be a direct quote you really need to get out more. The /sarcasm tags make it a first person statement of mine as if I were agreeing with you. and btw I was in error, what you accused me of was misattribution (deliberate misquotation), not Plagiarism (taking credit for someone elses work). and as far as... Second It's not just YOU that I'm having to defend myself to. Randym77 is the one telling me I should stop posting my opinions which in effect is telling me to "Shut Up". Aside from another flip-flop (tell the people they've misqouted to back off and shut up magically changes to in effect... telling me to "Shut Up") note: bold added for emphasis I don't see the place in post #32 that you refer to anyone but me. Despite the one generic use of "the people" you immediately limit that by use of "the first" and repeatedly the singular "you". Not that I mind taking credit :-) By the way I'm still waiting for the magic edit fairy to tell me where the phrase "and take from others" appeared in your original post and for you to show me where anything I took directly from your posts was misquoted.