Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Poser Among Us?

Rhiannon opened this issue on Mar 02, 2005 ยท 96 posts

LostinSpaceman posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 10:18 PM

Well with all the assumptions and inferrals you and Randym77 have made I think it's quite fair of me to assume that the "and take from others" could be inferred by the topic of the thread which was about people taking content that they did not create and making tube out of said content.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander they say.

Point 1: The thread is about Tubers who Steal
Point 2: My post states that "Tubers who don't make their own content should be banned" this should be understood as those tuber's who are stealing other's work.
Point 3: You added the word "All" and used my name and Sarte's in your first post not stating who you were attributing the word's usage to but you added it to a variation of my own words so I could infer you were misquoting me.

So I still stand by my first posting. It's about theft incase you haven't been reading the whole thread. It's about Tubers who Steal. Do you still want to continue defending those people? I never said All should be banned. And finally, as someone who represents a company in the copyright arena, I find it a very poor representation of your employer to be getting into petty arguments where you are representing your employer. Especially taking a stance that appears to support the theft of someone else's intellectual property.

Message edited on: 03/03/2005 22:22