Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Poser Among Us?

Rhiannon opened this issue on Mar 02, 2005 ยท 96 posts

Penguinisto posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 10:36 PM

"Anyone with half a brain would know that our indignation is based on the fact that there's a HUGE kernal of truth that Tuber's Steal." You know? I bet I can get waaay more hits on Kazaa and eDonkey from using "Poser" as a search term than I ever would from "tubes"... so, err, be careful where you're swinging that thing, willya? Fact is, lots of folks steal lots of things - but I certainly wouldn't make a monster newbie mistake like lumping in whole swaths of folks just because of their hobby. There are legit tuber-types out there too - I happen to know two of 'em in Salt Lake City. They create and trade legit tubes as tattoo flash for their day jobs. Incidentally, I also wouldn't do something uber-newbish like slag on one of the biggest unofficial copyright authorities in Poserdom either... Well, I'd slag on Cooler, but only 'cause he likes it, the dirty little so-and-so (and did I mention he's lazy, too?) Just a thought, Mizrael - before you whip out a big ol' paintbrush, perhaps you oughta check and make sure that paint of yours don't splatter all over everybody else, eh? ;) Be excellent to each other, /P