Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Poser Among Us?

Rhiannon opened this issue on Mar 02, 2005 ยท 96 posts

cooler posted Thu, 03 March 2005 at 11:26 PM

Well, I'd slag on Cooler, but only 'cause he likes it, the dirty little so-and-so (and did I mention he's lazy, too?) Yeah but I make up for it by being cute, fuzzy, loveable, & a teriffic dancer :-) Yeah, cooler, quit making those damned illegal tubes! We all know you're doing it and just trying to cover up for it by working as the Copyright Enforcement Rep for DAZ3D and posting all those helpful copyright information posts! Admit it, you're a snagger and a tuber! ;-) the only hard part is trying to disguise all those illegal tubes as free models :-) Thanx Xenophonz... need a job as a press agent? :-) Now on to you Miz, Look you can't have it both ways. On one hand, despite the title of your 1st post, you're pissed at me for "inferring" you meant ALL tubers (bad thing). Then you pull a John Kerry & tell everyone else to "infer" that you ACTUALLY meant "only tubers who steal" (good thing) although you don't clarify that until later. Bad logic based on a poor premise isn't going to win many arguments. As far as who I work for it wasn't germane to my initial post & it's even less relevant now. In fact it never would have been an issue if someone else hadn't mentioned it. However if you really think that my taking exception with your call for banning tubers reflects badly on DAZ feel free to take it up with Eric Allen (he's my day-to-day contact at DAZ) or ultimately with Dan Farr/Chris Creek (they own the place) You can give them a call at 1-800-267-5170 any time M-F 9:00am-5:00pm MST. Tell them I sent you & you'll find that, unlike me, they are really nice guys :-)