Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Poser Among Us?

Rhiannon opened this issue on Mar 02, 2005 ยท 96 posts

LostinSpaceman posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 12:32 AM

Post 17: Cooler Misrepresents what I said and puts words in my mouth I did not use. Post 20: Cooler Paints me out to be a Bigot because of his own misrepresentation of my words. Post 31: Cooler paints me out to be a Troll (Someone who's only purpose at Renderosity is to start arguments, something my history here proves not to be the case) Post 35: Cooler calls me idiotic. Now if you'll excuse me, but saying I'm only pissed because you misread my first post is going a bit too far. I've not called you any names, as you have done to me. Beyond pointing out your assumptions and misrepresentations, I've done nothing to justify this "Make Miz out to be a villan" hijacking that you've done to a thread about Tuber's who Steal. In fact I've stuck to the point that Tuber's who Steal should not be allowed here. You are the one who's time and again made it personal and about me which has nothing to do with the original poster's intent of the thread. So when you can admit that, then, maybe, You'll earn my respect. Til then I have nothing else to say to you except you're wrong.