Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Poser Among Us?

Rhiannon opened this issue on Mar 02, 2005 ยท 96 posts

3-DArena posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 9:26 AM

mizrael - I gotta say - I'm coming at this from both sides why? Because my work is constantly being tubed - so much so that when the image that began this thread became a concern I was messaged because it was believed to be mine. I am an asst. mgr in a copyright awareness group that deals mainly with tubers and snaggers et al. On top of that I also do a pretty good little business selling royalty free images & clipart in psd format to be converted into tubes (my way of dealing with the constant snagging). So I'm a borderline tuber as well. Your original comment was out of line - your claim to have been around for awhile and yet to not know who you are typing to is ignorant. Your continued ranting and finger pointing was ridiculous and frankly only made it worse, it didn't deal with the real issue here at all. In fact you successfully diverted the attention from the real issue by behaving as if personally attacked when cooler was only being sarcastic in regards to your sweeping generalisations. On top of that you stated that cooler was "suspect" for hiding behind a screen name - I don't think mizrael is your real name, on top of that you posted under stevejax in this thread which is apparantly your other nick. So who seems more suspect? Really all you had to post was that you were irate and that you didn't mean all tubers in a sweeping fashion like that. I suggest a nice step back, and a re-think, you aren't doing yourself any favors in this community with your reactions. Not that I disagree that tubers, many of them are a group of "gimme" babies, but I do know enough to know they aren't all that way.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo