Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser5 to 6 upgrade with Shade offer -- Questions

pjbear opened this issue on Mar 04, 2005 ยท 32 posts

Dave-So posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 9:27 AM

too good a deal to pass up.... The PRICE :) Think about it...they had the early adopter deal..$89 which includes the queen thing, whatever that was...plus Shade LE. or because of the DR mess...they had the regular pre-order upgrade at $109 .. and if you were one of the people that had the $50 off for a purchase over $100 deal, which I was, the price is $59 ... and that is a deal to good to pass up. Even if the program is a mess out of the box, you're still into it cheap ... put it away until the patches come out. When I ordered mine, which, by the way, was one of the hardest things I've had to do mentally in a long time because after P5, the way it was when released, I swore on a stack of Poser 1, 2, 3, and 4 boxes that I would NEVER buy another thing from CL in my life, and would NEVER buy a product new out of the chute ... but I did...and just for the pricing... I already had Shade LE, so I tacked on Shade Standard to the P6 early adopter deal, and got both for $124 after my $50 coupon deal...now that's a decent price.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854