Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: lack of free Zygote models

Anthony Appleyard opened this issue on Jan 13, 2001 ยท 15 posts

TRAVISB posted Sat, 13 January 2001 at 10:24 PM

I dont know who treant is (would like to) im not tryint to complain, its just most of the models i use i make or get from freinds here at renderosity and there are alot of people who own 3d studio or lightwave i would think if they couldnt get enough sub contract work that they would hire some more people to put out some. What about making some monsters, there are a million ideas. Creatures things like that even if they offered to buy models from people here, teyon, tbk, swfeeman, remc. i myself am working on a few that i will post in the support of renderosity page 4 a few bucks i think the stuff you get here is at least on par with zygote sydd and catherine wyrm "too many to list" go way beyond and litst is a hell of a modeler, (the people i mentioned are just a few that i have worked or talked with about related isuues there are alot more here that i admire) make them poseable these are simply my opinion and im not trying to down zygote ive bought things there before that were worth the money but id buy more if they had more intersting suff. im sure others would too. :0)