Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is Poser 6 Worth it!!!!!!!!!???

tropob opened this issue on Mar 08, 2005 ยท 18 posts

Tyger_purr posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 9:34 AM

we won't know for sure til the beta testers get their hands on it. I assume by that you mean all those who have pre ordered and will be buying it as soon as it comes out. Real beta testers are under a non-disclosure agreement and could suffer heavy penalties and fines if they say anything (good or bad). tropob, We have not been given any (legitmate) reason to believe that p4 or p5 content for will not work in p6. re: render speed - faster or better compared to what? My bet is that if you turn on all the bells and whistles in p5 and turn off all the bells and whistles in p6, then p6 will be faster. If you turn on all the bells and whistles in p6 then p6 will render better. Assuming you or I have the ability to adjust the settings and lighting to produce a better render. re: clothing room - Can it get near perfection? sure, can you or i get it to operate near perfections? I doubt I will and I wish you luck. re: dials turning as smooth as possible - how smooth is that? P5 works smooth for me. re: Maconverter - what does Maconverter do? I know it convets files form "pc" to "mac" but what does it actually do. re: lip sync - I wouldn't count on it.

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries