Forum: Fractals

Subject: Introducing the Fractal Window Weekly!

nickcharles opened this issue on Mar 10, 2005 ยท 22 posts

nickcharles posted Fri, 11 March 2005 at 1:39 AM

Hi all! Thanks for the good words :D And as I said about how they are picked: "Well, we all know there is no perfect system for doing this, but we are trying to showcase a 'diverse' collection of images, while keeping it so that each artist will have no more than one image in it each week." We really are trying to showcase diversity. We want everyone to have a chance in it :D We are not paying attention to rankings/views/comments, etc. It's a tough decision anyway you look at it. But I think that this route is the best way to go. And Viv, this will be done regularly each week (updates to start on Sunday nights):D As for the Featured Fractal, I have been trying to get that to be a rotating thing, just as the ads on the Community page are different with each click. We are also working on another idea in addition to the Weekly Window. Oh, and these will also be archived. We will soon provide a link to browse these weekly collections. Wish everyone a great weekend! Yes!!!! It's finally Friday! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley