Forum: Vue

Subject: Duel monitor = Vue non start

Compo opened this issue on Mar 11, 2005 ยท 12 posts

Compo posted Fri, 11 March 2005 at 8:38 PM

Thanks agiel for the search. Hmmm, well both video cards are ok as Vue starts when using either as a single monitor setup. There's little point using a duel(or is that dual) setup for Vue as panels can't be detached, and I don't want to do that, but I do want it to start on the primary monitor when the second is set as extended. I can't see why it won't do that. It's the only prog I have that doesn't. I do a lot of work transferring hand drawn maps to a presentable format using XaraX, and a duel setup is good for displaying the map on one while working in XaraX on the other, plus all the option boxes can be put on the second screen. Then there's mail, which can be kept out of the way, etc.... I'm exploring Vue and Bryce with an aim of choosing one - I can't cope with learning two progs of this type. I had chosen Vue as everything is always in view, as opposed to one, two, three menu's away, but this problem is gonna change that for sure. One final thing. XP's duel setup is working ok because everything else functions ok. I'll explore more and have to ask e-on if they have a solution. Didn't want to tax anyones brain here, just wondered if there was a simple/quick solution, or a known problem with Vue. Thanks Les