Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Warning to gallery members

Heart'Song opened this issue on Mar 11, 2005 ยท 131 posts

JenX posted Sat, 12 March 2005 at 8:03 AM

Quote from elizabyte: "She did receive warning. So she's a liar? And for the record, I'm NOT arguing that people shouldn't have to abide by the TOS. I'm saying that if, indeed, she didn't receive a warning before the banning, procedure is not being followed." I'm not going to call anyone a liar. What I'm stating is that the whole facts weren't being presented. We were made aware of images that may or may not have followed the TOS. Many images were reviewed. Some of them violated the TOS, some of them did not. I don't know Heart'Song from anyone here, really, and I am definitely not going to throw around "liar". I'm just here to present one side of the view. People seem to think that Mods and Coordinators here are ban happy evil mongrels. We don't just go through random galleries thinking "Gee, what can I ban so-and-so for??" If any of our members are uncomfortable with certain images, we, as a team, review them. Sometimes, the member is right. Sometimes, the member is, themself, on a witchhunt, waiting to get someone in trouble. Most often, it's someone who violated the TOS, and wants to make sure everyone else goes down with them. Oliver, First of all, I find your analogy insulting. If you feel we are akin to Nazis, why are you even a member of this site? That is a low blow that was wholly unnecessary and absolutely sickening. When we reply "You broke the TOS", that should suffice. The TOS are there for many reasons, to protect Renderosity AND its' members. In our TOS, as I have posted above, it clearly states that images including genital arousal are not allowed, and erections are included in that. The entire team is comprised of adults, and are well aware of the visual differences between an erect and flaccid penis. As SndCastie stated, if you have a problem with the way mods, admins and/or coordinators are working, contact Spike. He's a nice guy and very fair. MorriganShadow Poser Coordinator

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.