Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Warning to gallery members

Heart'Song opened this issue on Mar 11, 2005 ยท 131 posts

Heart'Song posted Sat, 12 March 2005 at 10:11 AM

Oh wow, now I'm really confused!!! None of the removed pictures that got me banned showed children with genitalia, and none had sexual content. One of the pictures wasn't even a nude, and def wasn't a child - she had a bottom on, but the mods said the bottom "brought attention to her genitals"!!!!!! I just read the TOS portion that hauksdottir posted above, and all it says is "no genitalia and no erotic content" on underage humanoids. I feel like I'm going nuts!! Will somebody PLEASE explain what the heck is going on? The only characters I've depicted with full genitalia have clearly developed breasts and other physical characteristics of adults, and certainly weren't in erotic situations. How can that possibly be a violation? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CLARIFY!!!!! This is so depressing. I feel weird and sick and sad. P.S. elizabyte: I don't think the admin meant to say that I RECEIVED notification, I think they meant to say that they sent it. They prolly weren't trying to call me a liar. They did send the mail, it just got turned into spam because they didn't send it as an Admin, they sent it with their name on it.