Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: The Future of Lyne's Creations

Lyne opened this issue on Mar 16, 2005 ยท 38 posts

Lyne posted Thu, 17 March 2005 at 9:07 PM

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH one and all! It is hard to admit a personal situation, but I went on faith of our community and I am not disappointed... I really appreciate all your kind words and "permission" for me to do "fun art" and your willing patients for my commercial projects too... Yesterday, I took my active time to do one load of laundry and while that was going I went across the streets to the park/pond close by and just walked slowly by the pond and grass while hundreds of butterflies flew by me all the time...red winged black birds called in the trees above my head, the mallard ducks asked for some food, the huge geese (like the ones I did in one set - I think they are farm geese gone wild) honked loudly in concert with huge unseen bullfrogs.... Two crows WALKED by me, looking for duck food left by people (rare- crows here stay in flight or trees!) and of course the hundreds of "coots" (little black duck like things with bright yellow funny looking feet) plus many gulls wandered around. High above a red tailed hawk...and in the grass near the foot of the low hills bunnies and squirrels munched on the fresh so green-grass. It was a time that nurtured my soul... of course I walked a bit too long soaking it all in...and pay with pain and more rest needed BUT it was worth it!! The 65 degree sunshine on my face for that half hour or so was heaven! (I still don't have the discipline down for limiting myself...but will keep at it, and not give up these little occasional outings) I can rest while another storm comes rolling into our "sunny" California the next two days! Thank you again, from the depths of my heart!! Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!