Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Okay - Zygote

Vially opened this issue on Jan 17, 2001 ยท 24 posts

michalki posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 9:45 PM

praxis22: I sincerely apologize & deleted my defensive (though sane) comment about the pricing of Zygote & Curious Labs products. I misread your comment & thought that what you were saying was that although you were happy with your purchases, you had paid a total of $795, but overlooked the "plus change." I am truly sorry about that. I've got a hair trigger response when threads on this Forum begin leaning over to the alleged high price of Poser stuff. Of the many interests I've had in my life, this recent one with Poser is one of the most economical, considering the many hours of creative pleasure the application & models have provided. Every time I see (or in this case, imagine seeing) a comment about Poser or Poser figures being expensive, I think back to those days when I pursued Leicas & Rolliflexes & a single lens could cost far more than Poser, Vicky & Michael combined (& that was 30 years ago!). Maybe if I came to this Forum earlier in the day when my head was clear I'd be able to read properly. Wyrwulf: thanks for pointing out my mistake & yes, the static figure prices are hard to figure, aren't they?