Forum: Vue

Subject: vu5 infinite : Art killed by technology ??

rodluc2001 opened this issue on Mar 19, 2005 ยท 50 posts

iloco posted Sat, 19 March 2005 at 9:46 AM

If we spent the time we use criticizing others into being helpful I think we all would be better off and learn from the ones who seem to know more about how to use Vue than I. Some people don't like to help or give up a little tricks that could help others in the learnning process. I know because I have pm'ed such indiniduals and never got a reply back how they accomplished something in Vue. All the people who wrote tutorials that are in the backroom need to be thanked big time for what they have freely given to the Vue community. I see a lot of jelousy in some of these comments. Why.....? Are you afraid to post these type images because you may be the one that gets criticized. I think we should be careful of stones that we throw as has already been proven can come back to haunt you. :) Art is in the beholders eye so why critize when the beholder may see it different than you. This happens in all the RR gallerys and it never seems to stop. It should be fun as with any new toy, car, motorcyle, home we get. Why spoil the fun for others, just because we think we are better artist than them. Really are we...... :)

ïÏøçö