Forum: Vue

Subject: vu5 infinite : Art killed by technology ??

rodluc2001 opened this issue on Mar 19, 2005 ยท 50 posts

ImagineThat posted Sat, 19 March 2005 at 2:28 PM

There seem to be a lot of people lately that hop on the "lets bash V5I" band wagon and I really dont know why. Do they think its cool to be against it? It seems that anymore when I come to renderosity (which is becoming less and less) that its full of people bashing the some of the products this forum is about or bashing people trying to help. Case in point is the thread about a week ago bashing e-on for Vue Infinite claims. This person was just looking to flame the product and anyone responding. If you dont like the software or its features its really simple, dont buy it. e-on has several versions of Vue. So buy the one with the features you need. Like several of the people have said in this thread, the Ecosystem can save some of us lots of time in scene setup and even render times. What's so wrong with having that feature? What people need to keep in mind is that the Ecosystem is only a feature of V5I. It is not the whole program. There are too many new features of V5I to even go into here. Visit the e-on web site and they list them. I really dont understand some of this "us (those who hate V5I) against them (those who want to use it)" attitude. Nobody is forcing you too but V5I. The complaining or bashing just makes it look like those people are jealous. Whether they are or not it looks that way. Sorry for the rant but I miss the days when this forum was about helping each other or useful critiques. Luckily there are still some in here that do that but it seems more and more this is more for flaming people and products.