Forum: Vue

Subject: vu5 infinite : Art killed by technology ??

rodluc2001 opened this issue on Mar 19, 2005 ยท 50 posts

ImagineThat posted Sat, 19 March 2005 at 3:19 PM

MartinPh I apologize if my rant made it seem that everyone commenting on V5I were jealous that they didn't have it. That was not my intention and I do agree with you on several points. I do understand that it is a pricey piece of software and not everyone can or even wants to run out and buy it. I don't know much about e-ons euro pricing but I have seen people having problems with it. That's too bad and hopefully e-on can get the fixed so those people are not alienated from purchasing their products if they choose too. I just hate V5I is being judged so poorly on one feature. I can see why people are focused solely on it since its brand new and e-on is really touting it but its only one of so many features. I do agree that people just posting saying they got it is kind of useless. I would like to hear those people also comment on their experiences with it or post some works in progress. That way everyone can truly judge if its something for them or not by real peoples reactions. I also agree that useless gushing over it can cause an adverse reaction to people not interested in it. I dont know, I guess we all just need to wait until the newness of it all blows over for good and bad.