Forum: Vue

Subject: A P P E A L - SAVE THE ART

czarnyrobert opened this issue on Mar 19, 2005 ยท 66 posts

dlk30341 posted Sat, 19 March 2005 at 4:27 PM

It takes me at LEAST 1 week, if not longer to put a pic together. I spend hours upon hours TRYING to perfect textures/terrains & lighting. So I will agree with pixpax, on the 90% "kitsch" thing.

Please for reference purposes, would you please tell us what you consider to be "kitsch". Also, please illuminate us all, as to what you consider your eyes worthy of looking at. I'd love to know what you think constitutes a WORTHY render.

I work 8-10 hours a day....I have only a few hours each night to work on pic & weekends(and yes ALL my peeps are clothed). So are insuating we should not even think of posting a pic in the galleries????
PFTTTTTTTTT.

I also agree with CzarneyRobert on some issues. I don't need drooling comments to make my day. So that's a mute point as far as I'm concerned.

Even though, some of the pics in the galleries albeit Poser/Vue/Bryce etc. are NOT what I consider to be good or to my liking, I will not tell the person such, not here. It's not up to me to put personal views onto other people. For example, I don't care for nudes, I find them boring, but hey that's me, that does NOT give the right to go spewing on all the nudes & telling people to stop. I can name several other generes I'm not interested in, but I don't consider them total crap, just because I'm not into that genre.

Message edited on: 03/19/2005 16:32