Forum: Vue

Subject: vu5 infinite : Art killed by technology ??

rodluc2001 opened this issue on Mar 19, 2005 ยท 50 posts

Ms_Outlaw posted Sat, 19 March 2005 at 5:42 PM

A lot of mundane stuff is created with all versions of Vue. Most of mine could probably fit in that catagory. There is also a ton of amazing images posted from ALL versions of vue that I could never hope to do. We can have all the fancy toys available to mankind but if you don't work at it, and put thought into it. Along with a splash of god given talent. It will be mundane. I loved vue 4pro 5.. so so. I'm looking forward to my infi. I was lucky and had money when the pre sale was offered. If it was now, I wouldn't be getting it till next year. I really don't think anyone is looking down at anyone with a lesser vue. It's a new toy. New bells and whistles. We want to talk about them. Should we feel guilty for doing so? I was ticked earlier. You might not have said the image was done in vue5I but it was implyed. It wasn't a great image, but I backed you when others slammed it. a wip is a wip. I didn't really care how it was made. It was a cool start. alpha planes or eco system. But I felt I was made a fool of and really dislike that. Now I'm going back and playing with Vue. And think about what I want to do when v5I arrives. Have a good day.