Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

wheatpenny opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 425 posts

Lovemends posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 2:12 PM

GWeb got banned without warning and he have not violated any of the TOS. It is very important that he keep his account for marketplace and forum to discuss on some other things. He has alot to offer to the Poser community. His stuff is all blank due to new account, please give him some time to upload in it. Some of you guys did not know that he is one of the oldest renderosity member for more than 5 years. I know that he complained alot about the Poser6 renderer. He is realistic about it. He was deceived into purchasing P6, he was all excited and his expection was very high. When he found that Poser still use the same renderer engine with shading problem in previos versions. He want to show it to the community and hopefully that CL take the action and fix it before the release or for SP release. He also tried to re-post about the renderer problem after someone posted about preview to portray Poser's renderer capability. Renderer engine matters alot to my business because it promotes the image. I am sharing my business with him. I am asking that the account be given back to him. There are some other members who abused his effort should also be banned if GWeb is still considered to remain banned.